Lime Garlic Green Cauliflower is simply what the name describes. Green cauliflower sautéd in garlic and fresh lime juice and a sprinkle of parsley for garnish.
Ooh this is a tasty side dish. It will go great with many dishes especially spicy dishes full of flavor. Or fish dishes, such as Crispy Black Sea Bass and Spicy Spanish Mackerel.
Lime garlic green cauliflower is quick and easy to create, making it a true time-saver dish. It’s a weeknight glory and will have your family panting in anticipation.
I used green cauliflower for this dish, but you can easily substitute with white or purple cauliflower.
I really like the zing of the lime in this dish, I just can’t get enough.
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 green cauliflower
- 1 1/2 tbsp avocado, grapeseed or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1/2 cup scallions (sliced)
- 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup parsley (minced)
- Large skillet with cover
- Remove cauliflower florets, and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Rinse and drain cauliflower, then set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet on high, then add garlic.
- Sauté garlic until flavors release.
- Add scallions and sauté quickly for 30 seconds, then add cauliflower.
- Sauté until cauliflower is coated with the garlic and scallion, then lower heat to low and cover.
- Toss cauliflower regularly, and remember to cover skillet after each toss.
- Continue this process until cauliflower begins to soften, but still has some bite.
- Add lime juice and then toss, and season with salt.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Substitute green cauliflower with white or purple cauliflower if green cauliflower is hard to find.